Disgaea Short Disgaea Short

Amusement X3

I liked it a lot. XD It's cute!

Disgaea: Episode 2 Disgaea: Episode 2

Hehehe... Midboss X3

Girls need voices, and Lamington's voice is so quiet I have to turn the sound up... a lot.. to hear him (too quiet, even for him, I think XD), but other than that, nice! X3 Midboss... he is awesome. Yay.

Disgaea: Episode 1 Disgaea: Episode 1

Not bad. =3

I'm a big fan of Disgaea and this isn't too bad, a nice tribute in a way. ^_^ I'd kind of like to see Etna with a voice, though... lol and Laharl's could be better, but I think the voice acting is pretty good, and that definitely makes up for it. Overall, pretty amusing, though... specially the prinnies. XD Love the prinnies.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Awesome

Pretty cool and amusing. Great work, and a great song. X3 I like!

Lilium Lilium

Beautiful

I really loved it. *o* The art was lovely, the music lovely and it was... just very beautiful. Sad, but so pretty! I really liked the way the words were presented, too, actually, with the whole old-movie kind of look or whatever. Overall, very cool.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Absolutely.Amazing.

That's... amazing, I love the animation and... it's just... It's just perfect XD Well done, VERY well done.

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

Pretty cool =3

Really loved it, especially your use of reflections. X3 and very neat art style! The characters are adorable.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Absolutely wonderful!!

This has got to be one of THE BEST Flash animations I've ever seen! And the voices are great, and the animation... and the everything.. XD wow... Great job!